Make a difference: Be a game-changer
We must Turn The Tide against the diabetes epidemic in Indian Country. Current trends indicate that this generation of Native American youth will be the first to not outlive its parents. We must fight this trend together
The fight to Turn The Tide of the Type 2 diabetes epidemic is not rocket science.
Physical activity + good nutrition + leadership development = good health and a positive future for Native American youth.
Our greatest obstacle is to provide access and opportunities for Native American youth to be healthy. Investment in quality programming, resources to support community-based change and advocacy can be game-changers in this fight.
This is a fight we can win. Type 2 diabetes is preventable. We are creating a new reality for Native American Youth and a new future: a reality of hope and good health.
Join a growing national movement to Turn the Tide against childhood obesity and type 2 diabetes Among Native American Youth.
YOU CAN BE A GAME-CHANGER IN THE HEALTH, LIVES AND FUTURE OF NATIVE AMERICAN YOUTH
- Make a one-time, tax-deductible contribution to support NB3 youth sports, health and wellness, leadership development, and grantmaking programs
- Become a monthly or quarterly sustainer of NB3 Foundation programs
- Make a memorial or honor gift to support the fight against childhood obesity and type 2 diabetes among Native American youth
- Become a major individual or corporate sponsor of one or more NB3 Foundation youth sports, health, leadership development and grantmaking programs
- Sign-up for our NB3 Foundation e-newsletter and share information with your community, friends, family and colleagues
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and encourage your friends to sign up and make a difference