Non-Exempt, Full Time
The Notah Begay III (NB3) Foundation is a national, award-winning Native American nonprofit organization dedicated to Native American children’s health. The NB3 Foundation invests in evidence-based, community-driven and culturally relevant programs that promote health, physical activity and nutrition, ensuring healthy futures for Native American children and their communities. We are committed to ensuring that all Native American youth live healthy, happy and fulfilled lives. The NB3 Foundation office is located on the Pueblo of Santa Ana, 10 miles north of Albuquerque, NM.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who brings demonstrated competence in modern office practices, procedures and technology. In this high visibility role, candidates will perform administrative support for the executive team and foundation staff. The Administrative Assistant promotes client service first and works with the team to deliver on the mission of the foundation.
- High school diploma
- At least three (3) years administrative experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Associates degree
- Nonprofit experience
Your expertise will help advance our mission by:
- Performing a wide variety of assignments and activities that are sometimes confidential in nature; using a computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports and other materials and operate standard office equipment.
- Greeting and directing visitors; resolving routine administrative problems; answering general inquiries concerning activities and the operation of the foundation; screening and routing telephone calls.
- Sorting, screening and distributing mail; drafting or preparing responses to routine inquiries; performing shipping activities including mass mailings; and ordering lunches.
- Monitoring and reporting on building maintenance/repairs, IT issues, office moves/logistics, equipment installation and the like.
- Preparing Board of Directors meeting packets; arranging meetings and conferences; scheduling interviews and appointments and making travel and lodging arrangements, either directly or through travel agencies.
- And much more
NB3 Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a Native American Preference Hiring Policy. For more information visit: www.nb3foundation.org
Email your letter of interest and resume to Monica Stapleton at firstname.lastname@example.org. If exercising the Native American Preference, please include your tribal affiliation.
For internship opportunities please contact Monica Stapleton, email@example.com