2018 National Healthy Kids! Healthy Futures! Conference Welcomes You
- Inspire, motivate, energize and celebrate participants working in Native children’s health and physical activity.
- Advance knowledge and practices to prevent Native childhood obesity and type 2 diabetes.
- Foster dialogue, encourage partnerships and build networks among conference participants.
Who Should Attend?:
- Youth, teachers, nutritionists, coaches, youth workers, program directors, elders, etc. are all encouraged to attend.
- Reduced rate for students/youth under 21 years old and elders 65+ years old.
Deadline to register Friday, April 6th Register Here
- No refunds
- Hotel rooms can be booked at the Sandia Resort and Casino at a special rate of $169.00 + tax (cut off date March 17, 2018). Hotel booking link will be sent with registration confirmation email.
Photos and video from 2017 conference
Interested in sponsoring the 2018 Healthy Kids! Healthy Futures! National Conference? Contact email@example.com
About NB3 Foundation
The NB3 Foundation is a national, Native American nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing Native American childhood obesity and type 2 diabetes. Since its launch in 2005, the NB3 Foundation has grown into an award-winning organization in the area of grant-making, research, evaluation, direct youth programming and policy advocacy. NB3 Foundation invests in and works closely with grassroots, Native-led organizations across the country that are exploring promising new practices, expanding proven methods, conducting community-based research and evaluating impact. For more information, go to www.nb3foundation.org.