How do I apply?
- Visit the NB3 Foundation website at www.nb3foundation.org and click on Healthy Kids! Healthy Futures! APP Contest Application under the Events tab in the main menu. Submit required documents via the provided link.
When is the deadline to submit an application and video?
- The Foundation is accepting applications from September 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018. Completed applications are due by 5:00 pm MST on October 31, 2018.
What are the requirements for my video?
- Videos should be no longer than three minutes in length and the video link must be added to the application and submitted by 5:00 pm MST on October 31, 2018.
I want to apply as a group, is that allowed?
- Yes, team submissions are allowed. All rules and criteria still apply.
When are the finalists selected?
- First, second and third place winners will be selected in December 2018. The first place winner will work with Cultivating Coders to further develop the winning APP.
What do I do if I win?
- Winners will be notified via email in December 2018. First, second and third place winners will be awarded a cash prize. Please do not call or email for results. Inquiries about results will not be returned. NB3 Foundation will make a formal announcement once winners are notified.
Are there resources available to help me with my submission?
- Students who wish to submit an application and video must have access to coding support and resources. If a student or parent has a non-coding question, not answered by the application requirements or the FAQ, s/he may submit a question to email@example.com. Please note, all questions will be answered to the best of the staff members time and availability.
How many entries can I submit?
- Only one entry per individual/team allowed.